These general conditions govern access to the Prince Tees(www.princetees.com) web site and use of its services and contents (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logotypes, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses the Prince Tees portal takes the capacity of "User" and accepts these conditions from the moment he first makes access and/or use. These shall apply irrespective to the General Sales Terms that govern the purchase of the products shown in the on-line catalogue of the web site.
Failure to accept these Conditions shall prevent further access or use of the contents and services of the web site.
Access to the www.princetees.com web site is open to everyone and free of charge.
The version of the www.princetees.com web site is managed by New Works Webtech srl, via Oltrecolle 129, 22100 COMO (ITALIA).
The User states that he accepts the site "as it is". New Works Webtech srl is not liable for any direct or consequential damages that may in case arise from use of the web site. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced without any prior notice.
Any information and/or requests can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All product pictures serve as a demonstration of the original product. The producer reserves the right to change them without informing the customer about it.
All copyrights related to the contents of the web site (such as, for example, text, graphics, photos, images, user interface) as well as selection, coordination and organization of these contents are the property of New Works Webtech srl or of its connected companies or third party licensees. No statement in case contained in the web site shall grant any license or industrial rights on the copyrights of New Works Webtech srl or of third parties.
Web site contents are destined exclusively to the site Users and Customers. Unauthorized commercial use of the contents present in the web site is prohibited.
The User is free to display the contents of the site, print them, copy them and save them on the hard disk of his own computer or on another physical support under his own liability and exclusively for his personal and private use in compliance with current regulations concerning copyright protection.
All rights concerning brands, product names, trade names, logotypes, packaging and designs of all the products or services offered by New Works Webtech srl or by its connected companies or third parties, whether in extended form or with the symbol of the trademark belong exclusively to their legitimate owners in accordance with international agreements and current laws in this matter. All uses that may infringe these rights are explicitly prohibited.
The site may contain hypertext connections (links) to other web sites. New Works Webtech srl does not assume any liability for any contents or services offered by third parties nor does it guarantee the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material or information contained in the linked internet sites. In the same way the insertion of a link does not entail any type of association, merger or shareholding by New Works Webtech srl with the owners and the contents of the linked web sites.
New Works Webtech srl reserves the right to modify these General Conditions for Access and Use without prior notice. Any changes shall become effective immediately the first time they are published in the site and shall endure until the time new changes are made.
Italian law shall apply for relationships between New Works Webtech srl and the User.
1. This section contains information on how to manage princetees.com with reference to the processing of user data on princetees.com
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with princetees.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.princetees.com
3. The information is provided only for princetees.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of princetees.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: New Works Webtech Srl Via San Gregorio 44 20124 Milan, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the owner of the data, responsible for the processing of data on the princetees.com website, can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The processing of data generated by the use of princetees.com takes place at Via Oltrecolle , 129 22100 Como.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on princetees.com. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Marketing and / or advertising by sending newsletters or remarketing activities
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The princetees.com website intends therefore to inform the user on the existence:
3. The requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this link.
4. The document was updated on 20/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
The products offered on Prince Tees be purchased on-line at www.princetees.com following the purchasing process, which will accompany the step by step until the completion of your order, payment and forward to our sales department.
Yes, the prices on our website are always inclusive of VAT.
We suggest Credit Card or Pre-paid Card payment. All financial information required in the sales transaction will be encoded by our banking institution partners, which provide the online payment services.
Of course we do, you can always enter a shipping address (your office, your next door neighbors, your friends, etc.), which can be different from the invoicing address (your home address, for example). You will always receive an email or text message informing you on the delivery status. Moreover, you can monitor your shipment online at any time.
We will gladly take care of your clients' gifting for any occasion, not only At Christmas time but throughout the year, even to simply make your meetings special or to tastefully underline a business meeting or a company visit. We can deliver directly to your clients or bulk deliver to your Company. Call us and we will be happy to help you enhance your relationships.
Should you receive some visibly damaged, broken or wine-stained parcels from the Prince Tees appointed courier, please reject the delivery. We will take care of the recovering of the goods and the issue of a new shipment. Should the shipment include multiple boxes and not all of them be damaged, please reject the faulty box only and sign the delivery slip "with reserve". Prince Tees will take care of the damaged box and will substitute it for a new one. Any delivery expense for the return of a damaged box and shipment of a new one are entirely covered by Prince Tees.
The DesignWine Customer Service is always available through e-mail
A delivery in Italy typically takes two working days upon reception of payment, but it could be delayed due to particular geographic conditions or stock levels. The delivery date will be always communicated and you will always be able to track your shipment.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to schedule a meeting in your Showroom or at the Prince Tees headquarters and discuss the commercial opportunities, present you our innovative business model and the terms of our partnership. Prince Tees is a premium brand and the development strategy on the market follows very closely. Therefore any cooperation in line with our positioning is very welcome.
If you have any other questions, please, do not hesitate to email us! email@example.com we be glad to promptly address your concerns.
Prince Tees is committed to bringing quality products to your door. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our goal is to provide you with outstanding service. If you are not satisfied with the order, we would like to be told immediately. We will resolve any issues to your satisfaction. Our customer care will only respond to e-mails sent to the correct service account related to problems of shipped orders. For any other information regarding your order you can write to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org We will process your request as soon as possible.
The Customer may only purchase the products in the on-line catalogue at the moment the order is sent in and which can be viewed on-line at the www.princetees.com address as described in the relevant information forms. The order shall be validly processed the moment the Customer receives, at the e-mail box he has specified, confirmation that payment for the order has taken place.
Correct order reception is confirmed by Prince Tees by an e-mail answer sent to the e-mail address notified by the Customer. This confirmation message carries the Date and Hour the order was carried out and a Customer order number to use in all further communications with princetees.com. The message reiterates all the data input by the Customer, all information related to the essential characteristics of the goods, the price, payment terms and delivery procedures. The Customer must check the correctness of this data and promptly notify any corrections according to the procedures described in this document.
Prince Tees guarantees prompt notice to the Customer in case of failure of the order to be accepted.
Products are sold at the list prices valid the moment the order is placed by the Customer. Prices for shipments are understood to include taxes and are net of delivery charges which are calculated the moment the order is placed
In accordance to actual e-commerce laws, if the Customer is a consumer (viz. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes that do not relate to his own professional activity, or rather he does not make the purchase specifying, in the order form to Prince Tees, a VAT No. reference) then he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever without the need to give explanations and without any penalty without prejudice to what is specified at following point
The Customer, to exercise this right, must send Prince Tees a written notice of this intention within 14 days of date of receipt of the goods. This notice must be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
New Works Webtech
(Servizio Clienti Prince Tees)
Via Oltrecolle 129
22100 Como (Italia)
or by telegram or e-mail again sent within the aforementioned term of 14 days. Once the above-mentioned withdrawal notice has been received the Prince Tees Customer Service shall promptly give the Customer instructions for return of the goods which must be received by princetees.com within 14 days of the date of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
If the goods are damaged during transportation princetees.com shall notify the Customer thereof (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods at its own warehouses) so as to permit the Customer to promptly give notice to the carrier he selected and obtain refund of the value of the goods (if insured). In this case the product will be made available to the Customer for return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal. Prince Tees in no way answers for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. When the product arrives (at the warehouse), it will be inspected to evaluate any damages or tampering not caused by shipment. Whenever the original packaging and/or packing are damaged, princetees.com shall deduct a percentage from the refund, in any case not greater than 10% of the value of the refund, as compensation for restoration costs.
Except for any charges for restoring damages caused to the original packing, Prince Tees shall refund the Customer the full amount that has already been paid, with the exclusion of shipping charges, within 14 days of return of the goods. The reimboursament will be made by princetees.com on the credit card or paypal account used by the customer.
Right of withdrawal is totally cancelled, due to lack of the prerequisite of the wholeness of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in all those cases where Prince Tees ascertains that:
When the right of withdrawal is cancelled Prince Tees shall return the purchased goods to the Customer, charging him for shipping charges.
All claims must be addressed to:
New Works Webtech
(Servizio Clienti Prince Tees)
Via Oltrecolle 129
22100 Como (Italia)
If during the process your order a product is no longer available or not available, an e-mail inform you and the order will be updated with the elimination of article not available. Other products will be shipped and the amount of Article not available automatically deducted from the total of the order.
Photo shown on the site are intended as demonstration purpose only, the producer is authorized to make updates to products without advise to the consumer. Prince Tees will try to update products photos following products changes.
In case of received products present some manufacturing faults, you can ask a replacement.
To otain the replacement you have to tell Prince Tees about it by e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
Before sending us the faulty products you have to wait an answer from Prince Tees. We provide you a returning code to place on the shipping.
Attention! Prince Tees will not receive any return if not authorized and without authorization code.
This contract is governed by Italian Law
Territorial jurisdiction, for settling civil and penal disputes arising from conclusion of this Contract, is that of the court of reference of his residence City if the Customer is a consumer. In all other cases the territorial of jurisdiction is the Court of Como.
Prince Tees let you choose between these payment methods: Credit Card or Paypal.
At the same time the Customer is placing the order the reference Bank shall authorize the charge to the Customer's credit card.
You can buy on Prince Tees in total security using your credit card, thanks to SSL secured payment system on Bancasella Servers, where nobody could gain access. A secured server is identified by the initial web-address string starts with https:// instead of http://.
With online payment on bancasella secure server, Prince Tees grants very fast shipping. As soon as payment procedure will be completed, princetees.com will receive a notification from bancasella and will start to manage the order.
Credit Card transaction made on Prince Tees will result, in your account balance, to New Works Webtech s.r.l., our internet service provider partner who takes care of logistic for the orders.
If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, according to the procedures described in withdrawal section, the amount previously charged by Prince Tees shall be credited back to the Customer Credit Card, with the exclusion of shipping charges that have already been incurred.
Customers who want to receive invoice for the order must make the request after completing the order sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org writing all personal and fiscal information
All orders confirmed by Prince Tees will be delivered with BARTOLINI to the delivery address given by the customer.
An e-mail confirming shipment and containing tracking link and code will be sent to the customer at the moment the package is picked up from our warehouses
To know more about shipping costs and delivery time Click Here. Calculation of delivery times excludes non-working days (saturday, sunday, holidays and pre-holidays).
If, at the time of delivery, the ordering party is not present at the specified address then the transport company will leave a notice and will contact the ordering party to arrange delivery. It is also possible to check delivery status following the instructions written in shipment-confirm email or contacting our customer-service at the address email@example.com and receive information on the order (remember to write order number, name and address).
It is not possible to inspect inside the package at the time of delivery. But whenever the Customer discovers abnormalities (box open or visibly damaged) he can reject delivery and specify the reason. He must then contact Prince Tees at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to describe the reason for rejection.
Prince Tees shall not be held liable for damages subsequently claimed by the Customer whenever the package was damaged during shipment but was accepted in any case given that order collection was certified to be whole.
This term is purely as an indication. No indemnity may be requested of Prince Tees in case of damages due to delivery delay, interruption, total or partial suspension. This is also valid in case of delays, stoppages or suspensions due to causes that may alter the procurement and distribution process such as: stoppage in work, industrial unrest, delays ascribable to suppliers, energy failures, transportation stoppage, etc..
When asked to our customer service, after sending the order, Prince Tees will give you an invoice for the order, sending it through e-mail or putting it inside the shipping according to art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000. Financial data on the invoice will be the same as written by the Customer during the request.
Delivery charges are to be paid by the Customer and are calculated when the order is made.
The Customer shall pay for goods according to the terms available at the time of placement of the order.
The Customer is required to check, when the goods are delivered by the carrier, that packing is whole and undamaged. Eventuali danni devono essere immediatamente contestati al corriere che effettua la consegna. Una volta firmato il documento del corriere, il Cliente non potrà opporre alcuna contestazione circa le caratteristiche esteriori di quanto consegnato.
Any damages must be immediately notified to the carrier who carried out the delivery. Once the Customer has signed the carrier's document he cannot place any claims about the exterior characteristics of what was delivered.
Any problems incidental to the physical integrity, matching or completeness of the products received must be notified within 7 days of delivery according to the procedures envisaged in this document.
The order shall be automatically cancelled in case of failure to collect goods stored in the carrier's warehouses within 5 working days because of the repeated impossibility of delivering to the address specified by the Customer when placing the order.
Shipments made in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Spain (Canary Islands), Spain (Ceuta/Melilla), Switzerland, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United States may be subjected to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches the country. Still4 doesn't know the amount of import taxies and duties, that are responsibility of the recipient